Diablo Hills Country School
1.) Morning and Afternoon Preschool Classes
Our Top Quality Services Set Us Apart!
2.) Before and After School Care Including Transportation To and From Local Elementary Schools
3.) Exciting Summer Camp With Numerous Field Trips!
DHCS offers both morning and afternoon preschool classes to suit your families needs. Each class implements our play based curriculum which addresses each of the child's five domains (i.e. social, emotional, physical, creative and cognitive). All classes at DHCS employ developmentally appropriate teaching practices and offer both individual and group projects. We also offer a variety of specialty classes such as Spanish, Introduction to Computers, and Ballet.
A few highlights of our Pre-school Program include:
- Challenging play-based curriculum denoted on our monthly calendars so you can track what each class is doing each day.
- Breakfast, hot lunches and snacks prepared on-site and served daily, which is included in the tuition price. Our menus have been reviewed by professional nutritionists, focus on healthy eating habits, and are always posted for your review.
- Informal assessments of children performed three times per year to track each student's growth.
- Child portfolios compiled and prepared for students to take with them when they leave DHCS demonstrating each year's development.
- Mother's and Father's Day brunch with their children.
- End of the year program and graduation ceremony.
- And, of course, many fun annual field trips to the pumpkin patch, bowling, or wherever seems fun and exciting!
At Diablo Hills Country School, we take care to provide our families with high quality child care services that can be personalized for their unique needs. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient. We provide a variety of services including:
DHCS also offers Before and After School Care for those children in certain nearby elementary schools whose parents require a little additional time during the day. This service allows the children to be dropped off at DHCS as early as 7 a.m. and they can be picked up as late as 6 p.m. DHCS will transport your child in our School Bus to and from school along with provide them with breakfast, an afternoon snack, and a fun afternoon class to complete homework and play with their friends. Most important, your children will benefit from our small class sizes.
The DHCS Summer Camp is an action packed summer filled with field trips, developing friendships, and playing in the sun! Our School Buses are utilized for transportation to and from our destination in order to provide our parents with peace of mind. Our annual field trips include, but are not limited to, Shadow Cliffs waterslides, Fenton's Creamery, Berkeley's Lawrence Hall of Science, The Jungle, Little Hills Ranch for swimming and fishing, age-appropriate movies and miniature golf! Virtually all field trips are included in your child's monthly tuition. For those students in our summer camp who are too young to travel, we provide weekly in house field trips for their enjoyment.